Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bad, Bad Blogger

I have been a bad, bad blogger! Many apologies to any of you who've been faithfully checking in for an update, a post -- anything. It was a frenzied weekend with black ties, great food, champagne, and auctions galore. (And I didn't even attend any of the IMA opening events.) Great work done by Riley Hospital and Kahn's with Midwest Cabernet Experience, Indy Reads with the Alphabet Affair, and the Ruth Lilly Health Education Center for the 3 Chefs Benefit.

I'm going to skip reposting the regular Tuesday events since they're still at the top of the list and I'm not sure I have any updates. I'll be on vacation some later this week and into next week but will try to stop in to share some tantalizing tidbits about home and comfort food. I'm pretty happy if I get to each chicken-fried steak every day.

No comments: