Sunday, October 09, 2005

Vizion Retools -- Cibo Coming Soon

While I'd heard about this some time ago, I guess it's public now that Vizion Restaurant at 82nd and Allisonville is actually closed for remodeling. Every restaurant has to stay afloat -- it's kind of a requirement for owners, investors, and well, people who want to get paid. And for Vizion, it looks like it was time for a total concept change. Of course, in Carmel and north Indy, high-end Italian seems to work. Don't get me started on what it says that so many people are willing to eat bad pasta and chicken parm and so many good chefs are willing to cook it. A few do great food -- and sadly, most people can't tell the difference. So, give the customers what they want. I'm so glad I'm not in the restaurant business in this city -- I'd be too sick to eat.

Coming Soon: Cibo. Ristorante Italiano. I'm sure it will be a huge success.

No comments: