Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Features and Contributors!

Hey kids, thanks to the nearly 200 of you a day who check out Feed Me/Drink Me! Keep the hits coming -- and pass around the good word. In the spirit of yearly growth, I've added a few new features to the blog. (And we have some interesting new ideas to come. Podcast anyone?):

Two-Minute Warning: Look for this addition to the (roughly) weekly Three Latest and Best. I've had a lot of requests for more info on what to avoid, dishes to skip and places to 86. (For example, I like Adobo if I just go for guacamole and margaritas, it's the rest of their food that I can't really stand.)

New Contributors Posting: While it may seem like I eat for a living, I do actually have a day job. Increasing the number of daily posts is unlikely. But, I've invited a few food writers to drop in and grace us with their presence from time to time. You'll see them popping up as contributors in the next few months. If you're interested in becoming a contributor -- and telling us how you really feel -- then contact me.

On that note, I'd like to introduce Terry Kirts as our first contributor. Terry is a writer and food reviewer (you'll know him from Nuvo and other pubs) and will grace you all with some truly funny stuff, I suspect. He also hits a wide array of ethnic joints (bigger than me, anyway), is a great cook, and will have lots to share. (Plus, he'll fix all my typos.) Welcome, Terry!

No comments: