Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rustic Apple Tart -- By Popular Demand

Hey, for those of you who want more Feed Me/Drink Me, check us out over on Facebook. I frequently share photos and answer questions -- and it's been great to have lots of you join my group of friends! And what are you missing? This morning, I posted a pic of a rustic apple tart from dinner last week. Mmmm. My favorite!

And readers demand the recipe. I can do even better than that -- I can point you to the step-by-step directions along with the Alice Water's recipe over at the fabulous Smitten Kitchen. (I will add that you should make this in a springform pan with a parchment liner -- or on a baking sheet. The butter and sugar caramelizes in the oven and glues the tart down, making it tough to get out of a closed sided pan or dish.) Now, I'm off to make those sugar puffs.

No comments: