Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Little Bird...Tweeted, Twittered, Tweeked...

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

Some of you have been after me for months to Twitter! The rest of you found me on Facebook like normal people. Either way, I've decided to take the Twitter plunge. So far, it's only made me feel really old, but I'll soon get the hang of it! (Social networking is hard!) If you want to follow my step-by-step food exploits, it's one of the places to find me these days. And thanks for the warm welcome!

Looking for more Feed Me/Drink Me?

Follow @feedmedrinkme on Twitter
Feed Me/Drink Me on Facebook
Feed Me/Drink Me group on Flickr: Share your photos!
Feed Me/Drink Me on Smaller Indiana
Feed Me/Drink Me on FOHBOH
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: