Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shout Outs to Some Local Talent!

** A hearty congratulations to Indianapolis pastry chef Emily Griffin. Her Baker's Edge brownie pan (all edges, yes!) is featured in the spring Sur La Table catalog. Page 34!

** And a shout-out to another Indiana product -- Cheese Crisps from Grace Island Specialty Foods in Garrett, Indiana. You'd never know these perfect little gourmet cheese crisps are from an artisan producer until you read the ingredient list to see they contain only real food and spices. Nothing artificial here. Very professionally packaged -- find them at Cork and Cracker.

4 comments:

bhorg said...

I've wanted that brownie pan for a while.. I just cant justify the price.

Charles said...

I hadn't seen that pan yet-at first I thought it was an April Fool's joke.

This is one of those inventions you look at and say, "why didn't I think of that first?"

Anonymous said...

I got one of those pans from Thinkgeek.com a while back, I didn't know it was any Indy invention! Woo!

Kelly said...

yeah, Garrett! DeKalb County love, right here!