Monday, October 03, 2005

New Indy Food Links

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed a couple of new food sites trying their hand at helping Indianapolis food and wine fans sort through our growing restaurant scene and wine event calendars.

IndyEthnicFood.com: Recommended by John Clark at IndyBuzz, this site catalogs and rates local ethnic food eateries and markets. I'm a self-proclaimed ethnic food snob, so I can't say what I think of this site, good or bad, since I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

LocalWineEvents.com: Kahn's now appears to have outsourced its calendar to a web site that keeps track of what's happening in your local wine world. The only catch with sites like these is that they're only as good as the organizations posting to them. In this case, it seems like it's mainly Kahn's and Chateau Thomas winery, two of the most prolific wine educators in town. The local events are listed in a drill down Indianapolis link.

No comments: