Friday, March 24, 2006

Tidbits Tidbits Tidbits

Did I mention how much I love the smoking ban? I've now had several lovely dinners at my favorite bar (Ruth's Chris downtown) and the difference is wonderful! And best move in town? Smoke Free First Set -- 10 p.m. to midnight at the Chatterbox. Great move, David!

Elements, The Jury is Still Out: I like the food at Elements, but man, are the portions small. Good. But small. (Sometimes weird, like the supposed-to-be-cold scampi with seaweed salad I had last night, but good.) Good wine list, though!

Sawasdee is Still the One! I didn't realize how much I missed this little gem of a Thai restaurant until I started working downtown. Now I try to pop in at least once a week. I might be in yoga pants and a sweatshirt sweating through a green curry rubbing elbows with hospital execs from across street, but it's consistently great food every time.

No comments: