Saturday, April 01, 2006

Le Soleil and Vitesse

Early reports are trickling in about Jonathan Wright's new restaurant, Le Soleil at the new Conrad. (And people keep asking me if I've been yet.) Both the restaurant and lounge, Vitesse, opened this week with the new hotel just in time for Final Four weekend. I'm inclined to give them a bit of a break since opening week of any restaurant isn't the best time to get an assessment of how good they'll be, nor is opening week of a hotel along with huge crowds in town. I'll try to go in the next few weeks.

In the meantime:

* Friends report lunch for two, $78 for two salads, sandwiches and desserts.

*And the Indianapolis Star published a short article on a reporter's stay yesterday.

Keep the early reports coming, but I'm inclined to give them a little time to work things out. These things take a little time and bringing a large hotel together is a feat.

No comments: