Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wine Auction and Loads of Fun!

Attended the Elegant Vintages International Wine Auction last night and we had loads of fun! Saw people I hadn't seen in a while. Drank great wines. Gnoshed on wonderful food. (I just found my box of chocolates!) And the auction was quick and lively! Saw a great Segway wipeout (no one else saw it, Bob, I promise!), lots of silent auction action, and Indy's finest wine and food lovers dressed to a tee! Somehow, I missed the silent auction lot I wanted to buy -- which was 12 months of chacuterie from The Goose! (I know it was there -- I just didn't get to it, darn it!)


Thanks to all who attended, all who bought, the towncar driver who helped us lug wine home, the lovely friends who attended, and wine lovers extraordinaire Holly Banta and TJ Cole who chaired the whole thing. I'm going to go drink some water now. My head hurts -- but in a well-earned, had-a-lot-of-fun way!

No comments: