Monday, November 09, 2009

Gabe Jordan -- Stable but Critical

All, lots of emails and phone calls today. Like all of you, I'm just heartbroken about Gabe Jordan, who many know from Goose, the Market. I don't have many more details but I know Chris Eley will let the entire Goose family know how things are going. I'm told Gabe is still critical but stable condition at Wishard. Mollie Eley will be coordinating meals for the family in the coming days.

Channel 6 had an update to the story tonight. Warning, the video is hard to watch as it features the audio from the 911 call.

A friend called me this afternoon and we talked about the hard year the Indianapolis culinary scene has had. Hold Gabe, Brook and their entire family in your prayers.

2 comments:

John said...

Thanks for consolidating information on this. Am waiting and watching.

Unknown said...

www.gabejordan.org for updates