Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Three Latest and Best

Roasted Pork Tacos with Mangos: Once again, my favorite west side taqueria comes through. Lately, I've been hitting El Maquey at least once a week. The food is great and I'm addicted to their Mexican guacamole packed with fresh onions, tomato, guac and all barely mixed. Bonus? My Spanish is getting better, too!

Dinner at R. Bistro: I love that R. Bistro sends the new menu out via email each week. It gives me a few days to schedule in dinner including all their local fresh Indiana produced ingredients from Maplehurst Duck to Seldom Seen greens. Delish!

All Oakley's All the Time: So, it just so happens that I had lunch and dinner at Oakley's in the same day and you know what? I was reminded of why Oakley's Bistro is the best restaurant in Indianapolis. Period. In a word? Perfect.

No comments: