Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Little Market Research

Hey, everyone, have you noticed that there's a ton of great restaurant, food, and wine stuff happening in Indianapolis these days? It seems like there are more restaurant openings, tips on new places, restaurants to visit, gossipy tidbits, than ever. I even have a few lengthy, in-depth reports I'd like to share with folks (like a yearly "state of the industry" and monthly updates of county health code violations!) But right now, there's just no time. How can you help? You can let me know if I can make time to build Feed Me/Drink Me into an even better resource for you every day.

So, in the spirit of pure experimentation, all you have to do is take a simple market survey. Don't panic -- we're not going anywhere. We just want to hear more about how you are and what you want to read. Just click on the link below and tell me a bit about yourself (don't worry, no names) and what direction you'd like to see go. Click here to take the survey! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: